page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lent prayer buddy reveal

It was my pleasure to pray for Sarah at Sarah's Journal during Lent.  I had been reading her blog before Lent, but had never commented.  When she announced that she was planning to become a CrMS Practitioner, I had to restrain myself from commenting ("How great!  I'm one too!  Wait, you don't know who I am...") lest I give myself away.  I really enjoyed looking at her beautiful wedding pictures.  Sarah, you and your husband make such a cute couple.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Just in case you haven't checked my mail, I had a wonderful time praying for you during Lent!
    You will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers!! :-D I can't wait to join you as a CrMS Practitioner as well. What a journey it's already been. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)