page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ever wish you had an IF t-shirt?

Some days it would just be easier if we could wear our IF on our sleeve...literally.  :)  For the days you're just not in the mood to face the questions, perhaps one of these might work.


It isn't related to IF, but I had to make this one too:


What other phrases would you put on a t-shirt?

16 comments:

  1. Polkadot...this is great!! I love it!! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear one of those for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me smile this morning! I am such an introverted person most of the time so maybe wearing one of these t-shirts would get my point across better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of each please, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved those, especially the relax one. I get that ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny. Got to get me those shirts. How much are you selling them for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I want to put my order in!! I'll take all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ack, love it. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These would sure be helpful!!! How about "100% WILLING to be a co-creator with God."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THESE! You have a gift! Sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What other phrases would I put on a t-shirt? How 'bout: "Shut it. No... seriously. Just put a sock in it now."

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love it! I'm going to link to this on my blog! These are GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO DANG FUNNY! I like the first one...and the one about not wanting advice. I think I'd add: Where are my kids? Don't ask me. Ask God.

    Prayin' for ya hon....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)