page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mixed messages

DH and I like to take day trips on Saturdays when the weather is nice.  On one such trip, we traveled several hours to reach our destination, so we saw a lot of cars that day.  All of the pictures below except the last one were taken on the same trip.






I didn't add them, but I see AF license plates just about weekly. They are everywhere!

6 comments:

  1. Heh. In my old classroom, we referred to the kids by their initials on a lot of things, for privacy reasons. One year, out of 6 kids, we had MC, CM, and AF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for saturday road trips. Wow, thats quite a collection of plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love road trips - but it would be nice if infertility would just leave one aspect of our life alone, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny...we love road trips as well...just getting out of the house and doing something fun for a day is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it that the newly issued license plates in Ontario start with B, so I see lots of permutations of BFN and BFP which is why I'm investing in vanity plates for my new car. I don't want any sort of bad luck IF acronyms on my car!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)