page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fun questions

For a little change of pace around here, below are my answers to Stephanie's questions:

1.) Why do you blog?  to connect with others in the Catholic IF world

2.) What is your favorite smell?  coffee

3.) What would you have as your last meal? Include appetizer, main course, and dessert.
Croissants and Caesar salad, chicken piccata, tiramisu

4.) If you could master any skill overnight, what would it be?  photography

5.) Who's your favorite Disney character?  Belle

6.) What movie did you most recently watch?  "Emma" (with Gwyneth Paltrow)

7.) What song are you currently listening to on repeat?  “One Thing” by Finger 11

8.) Cupcake or slice of pie?  pie

9.) If you could have a miniaturized animal as a pet, what would you pick? (For example, John tells me he wants a mini-bear.)  Panda bear

10.) If you just found out company was coming over in a few hours, what dish would you whip up for them?   chicken tortilla soup

4 comments:

  1. I love chicken tortilla soup! I'd love to see your recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of coffee too it's just so wonderful! Belle is hands down my favorite Disney character/princess ever! I agree with you about pie but it has to be my homemade apple pie or else I don't want anything. I would also choose a miniature panda bear, this is getting creepy I know! I would also love the chicken tortilla soup recipe please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...thanks for sharing!!! My hubby loves tiramisu too. Love that your favorite smell is coffee, I love the sound of it percolating too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)