page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Friday, November 21, 2014

Surgery's done

Dr. E found stage I endo in a few spots, and at least one of them is in a tricky place to reach, so I'll need another bigger surgery with the robot to remove it.  There were no new fibroids.  She also did endometrial cultures.  We're heading home shortly, and I'm looking forward to a nice long nap.  I'm offering up the pain for all of you.

12 comments:

  1. Prayers for a speedy recovery, and thank God for some new discoveries that sound like they are treatable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for a speedy recovery! I hope your dh pampers you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love and prayers for a speedy recovery and a successful follow-up surgery! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that you will need yet another surgery. Prayers for a quick and easy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless your recovery!!!! Take it easy. not fun to need another surgery, but hopefully it will have good results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless your recovery!!!! Take it easy. not fun to need another surgery, but hopefully it will have good results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paying for your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are healing nicely and enjoying many long naps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)