page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Surgery tomorrow

My laparoscopy to (hopefully) remove endo is first thing tomorrow morning.  We have to be at the hospital bright and early at 5:30 a.m.  I'm thankful that I'm not feeling nervous yet.  I received the Anointing of the Sick last weekend at the retreat, so I'm sure that has been helping me stay calm.

Somehow I lucked out and don't have to do a bowel prep today.  (I'm glad you can only throw virtual tomatoes at me right now...)  I'm offering up my day today on a clear liquid diet for all of you.  :)

DH will post an update here tomorrow when I'm out of surgery.

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for a successful surgery and a quick and easy recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying that all goes smoothly tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you through your surgery this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for no bowel prep. hope it goes well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)