Love these all! My favorites are "Why don't YOU just adopt," " You said I could have one of your kids, I'm here to pick him up," and "Adopting will not get me pregnant" I think I really want to make a t-shirt of this last one because ever since we told people we are adopting I have gotten this SO many times! You always make me smile on mother's day with these t-shirts, thank you :)
Hahahaha! These are great. Thanks for making me smile. :D
I especially like "Stop looking at my belly. I'm not pregnant." I get belly stares wayyyy too often and it drives me bonkers! But I guess I'm guilty at staring at other married women's bellies too. We all need that shirt!
Thanks for making me laugh today, these are great. Especially liked the vacation one, and the why don't YOU adopt one! Hope your hanging in there today.
Love these all! My favorites are "Why don't YOU just adopt," " You said I could have one of your kids, I'm here to pick him up," and "Adopting will not get me pregnant" I think I really want to make a t-shirt of this last one because ever since we told people we are adopting I have gotten this SO many times! You always make me smile on mother's day with these t-shirts, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! These are great. Thanks for making me smile. :D
ReplyDeleteI especially like "Stop looking at my belly. I'm not pregnant." I get belly stares wayyyy too often and it drives me bonkers! But I guess I'm guilty at staring at other married women's bellies too. We all need that shirt!
Thanks for making me laugh today, these are great. Especially liked the vacation one, and the why don't YOU adopt one! Hope your hanging in there today.
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!!! I hope that today wasn't too horrible for you. Hugs!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I loved the ones that said, "you said I could have one of your kids. I'm here to pick them up." And "why don't YOU just adopt." :-D
ReplyDeleteSO funny, and the timing is certainly appropriate. I think you could make a killing selling these IRL... :)
ReplyDeleteWe will take them all!
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDelete