page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, March 30, 2014

MRI scheduled

I'm having the MRI of my head tomorrow morning.   I've had an MRI of my pelvis before, so I know what to expect, but this time my head will be all the way inside the machine.  I'm not claustrophobic that I know of, but I might keep my eyes closed the whole time.  They will have to give me an IV for the contrast, so I'm not looking forward to that.  Since the day last week when I made the appointment, I have pretty much been able to not think about the MRI (and possible results) at all, which is a big blessing.  Thank you, God.  (Before I made the appointment while I was waiting for the insurance company to approve it was another story...tears, worries, etc.)   I appreciate all your prayers.  :)

I doubt I'll get the results any time soon.  I'm guessing after the radiologist reads it, I'll have to wait to hear the results from PPVI.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am just catching up on all of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I will add you to my Divine Mercy Chaplet intentions tonight. I hope and pray they find answers to whatever is causing the high prolactin levels. Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me above...sorry signed in under a different account accidentally.

      Delete
  2. I'll keep you in my prayers! I've always thought that waiting for the results was the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying!! Especially for speedy results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up with your story. How scary! I will be praying for you and for good results. I'm glad you've been able to not think about the MRI. You're right the key is to keep your eyes closed. Have you had the contrast before? It feels really warm for like 15 seconds but it goes away quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)