...to a BFP. I saw this driving around yesterday.
Really? Is this a sign? A joke? A random coincidence? Oh, if only it could be true for me.
I'm early post-peak now, so it's too soon to know anything about this cycle.
. . .
Tuesday update: Tonight I was behind a car whose license plate started with AF (it was AFF-###). I'm really not sure what to make of these license plate signs. They really need to be more consistent. All these mixed messages are messing with my head. ;)

Praying that it is a "sign"! Today is gonna be CD1, I'm sure of it, unless AF is really being cruel and decides to drag her feet and arrive tomorrow on my birthday....either way, I've got lots to offer up for you! Sending lots of extra prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is a sign as well!!!! maybe in 285hours...you will get a +!!
ReplyDeletePraying that is is a sign for you! Lifting all my post peak phase anxiety for you!
ReplyDeleteI caught my breath seeing this post. I am hoping so much for you...
ReplyDeleteLol, JellyBelly has also seen some pretty humorous license plates!! (You have to wonder if they requested that acronym for a reason!)
ReplyDeleteAmy beat me to the comment! I see BFP and BFN plates all over the place in my city. It's so freaking annoying! I really hope that it's a good sign!
ReplyDeletePraying that this is YOUR SIGN!!! Love that you are the blogger of the month! (I'm just catching up.)
ReplyDeleteOhh, I really dislike when signs mess with my head..grr. I really hope you get to use those letters in a post really soon! (and not just for a license plate!) Prayers for you!!
ReplyDeleteI choose to ignore the second one. :) I hope the BFP is prophetic for you!
ReplyDelete