"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." ~opening line in Bella
page html
Sunday, May 13, 2012
The IF t-shirts are back
Last year on this day I posted a bunch of ideas I had for IF-related t-shirts. I thought I'd do it again this year to lighten the mood and maybe even get you to smile. :)
I won't even tell you what the priest said at Mass today b/c he definitely wouldn't have passed "IF sensitivity training!" :) These T-shirts are great.
Did you think up all of those on your own? You're so creative and humorous. You should take them all and publish a mini-book/pamphlet that infertiles can just hand out to insensitive people to read.
These are great. I cracked a few smiles. YEsterday was tough bc my sis brought her new baby which made is twice as hard. My favorite are the sensitivity training. Can I share some of these on my blog?
Love them! My favorite is I have to check my calendar, I may be fertile that night. Hahahaha!! TOTALLY used to do that!
And as for IF Sensitivity Training... I didn't see the option of responding with: "What does that even really mean??" - because that's what my ex-BFF replied with ;) (But she's... special ;) )
I really really needed this today. More than I realized, more than I'd like to admit.
ReplyDeleteThank-you and I love you!
I won't even tell you what the priest said at Mass today b/c he definitely wouldn't have passed "IF sensitivity training!" :) These T-shirts are great.
ReplyDeleteYou'd make a killing with those shirts!!
ReplyDeleteDid you think up all of those on your own? You're so creative and humorous. You should take them all and publish a mini-book/pamphlet that infertiles can just hand out to insensitive people to read.
ReplyDeleteHilarious, I love these
ReplyDeleteThanks I needed something to lighten the mood.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Definitely one of the toughest days of the year. Glad to get a little humor out of it.
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I cracked a few smiles. YEsterday was tough bc my sis brought her new baby which made is twice as hard.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite are the sensitivity training. Can I share some of these on my blog?
I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beyond great!
These are amazing!!! Nail on the head for a niche on Etsy! :-). I love them ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteLove them! My favorite is I have to check my calendar, I may be fertile that night. Hahahaha!! TOTALLY used to do that!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for IF Sensitivity Training... I didn't see the option of responding with: "What does that even really mean??" - because that's what my ex-BFF replied with ;) (But she's... special ;) )
Oh these are so great! And, totally marketable. Seriously. You could have something here!
ReplyDeleteLove these...unfortunately...
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteWill remember all of these for the future... thank you. My prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteLove the "more pills than my grandma," I pretty much think it every day!
ReplyDelete