"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." ~opening line in Bella
I cannot decide which beverage looks more tempting! I have two days left of Flagyl and I will then be able to have my glass of wine. Be kind to yourself this weekend. :)
Amen! That glass of wine looks amazing!
Mine was a Boddington's Pub Ale last night. Cheers!
Seeing the bright side in a not so bright situation...I like that!! Even if it's just a small opening of brightness! Praying for you!!!
I had a few of those this weekend :( Except mine were red- haha. Hope you are doing okay.
Sometimes I indulge in the mid cycle glass as well. Sorry it's CD 1, but enjoy the wine.
Agreed. Sending a prayer your way.
Sorry about CD1, but I hope the wine helped. It always helps me. :-) After a few glasses .....Here's to hope for a new cycle!
Sorry to hear about CD1. I'll be joining you with a glass of Sangria...silver lining, I guess. :)
Thanks for stopping by. :)
I cannot decide which beverage looks more tempting! I have two days left of Flagyl and I will then be able to have my glass of wine. Be kind to yourself this weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteAmen! That glass of wine looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteMine was a Boddington's Pub Ale last night. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteSeeing the bright side in a not so bright situation...I like that!! Even if it's just a small opening of brightness! Praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI had a few of those this weekend :( Except mine were red- haha. Hope you are doing okay.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I indulge in the mid cycle glass as well. Sorry it's CD 1, but enjoy the wine.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Sending a prayer your way.
ReplyDeleteSorry about CD1, but I hope the wine helped. It always helps me. :-) After a few glasses .....
ReplyDeleteHere's to hope for a new cycle!
Sorry to hear about CD1. I'll be joining you with a glass of Sangria...silver lining, I guess. :)
ReplyDelete