NFP vs. Contraception I
NFP vs. Contraception II
NFP vs. Contraception III
NFP vs. Contraception IV
NFP vs. Contraception V
NFP vs. Contraception VI
NFP vs. Contraception VII
Obviously these are just short sound bites. If you're interested in digging deeper, here's a link to another favorite of mine: "Contraception: Why Not?" by Dr. Janet Smith. It's an older version of the current talk, but the basics are the same (aside from some older research stats). She also has articles on her website.
Great videos. Too bad we can't get commercials on tv to promote NFP awareness week. One of those little videos touched on the fact that the media chooses to ignore it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I love those videos! Thanks so much for promoting NFP!
ReplyDeleteThese are funny...but a serious question. Does that mean it was right and good that women and men had no way to regulate their fertility before the advent of full knowledge of the patterns of a woman's fertility cycles in the 1940's and the Billings Method was not even known until the 1960's? So, it was right and good that women and men had to totally abstain if they wanted to avoid conception, even indefinitely. Seems to me that this is strange logic.
ReplyDeleteGreat videos!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOne problem with the videos:
ReplyDeleteDon't Catholics teach that lying is a sin?
Tsk, tsk.
Paul, you are so rude. Why don't you stop your trolling?
ReplyDeleteMary, a husband and wife having children has always been good and right. If the need for abstinence came, people of prior generations were much more familiar with the concept of sacrifice (which I don't hear much about today).
ReplyDeletePaul, can you give an example of a "lie" in any of the videos, or are you (as usual) throwing out accusations without any concrete evidence to back them up?
ReplyDeleteMary, I wouldn’t say either of your two statements was right and good. I would say simply that abstinence is the sacrifice required if a couple decides to avoid pregnancy. And yes, knowledge of fertility cycles is a development of the last century, so prior to that, there would have been more (or total) abstinence with the decision to avoid pregnancy. I agree with Leila that having children is what is right and good.
ReplyDelete