In the meantime I wanted to share this music video for the song "I Would Die For That" by Kellie Coffey. We watched it during one of the retreat sessions. If you haven't watched it, you need to. If you want to help family or friends understand more about what it feels like to be IF, send them the YouTube link.
Before you press play, grab a tissue or ten.
Also, I'm asking for some prayers for tomorrow. Dr. K wants a semen analysis with culture done to see if that will help identify any unwanted organisms that are hanging around (causing my TEBB). We are doing the collection tomorrow morning. We have an appointment time when we are supposed to drop off the sample, so DH will be under some time constraints and lots of pressure. The sample has to reach the clinic within thirty minutes of collection, but thankfully the clinic is only five minutes away. We did this once two years ago, and it was something I had hoped we would never have to do again, especially because DH's counts were all normal. I understand this time it's not so much for the counts, but for the culture part. We ordered the collection kit from PPVI with the pre-poked hole. So I'm praying everything goes well...meaning we have something to drop off at the clinic and don't have to repeat it.
I cannot listen to the song without breaking down. When it plays on my iPod I have to skip it if I'm at work.
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray that we will have our babies like Kelley did.
OMG in tears.. beautiful song, sorry I missed the retreat.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a video.
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you all morning! I hope all went well (or as good as it can - ugh, special time off purgatory for SAs, at least there better be! ha!)
ReplyDeleteThanks! We were able to drop off the sample at the clinic.
DeleteYay! Prayers that the results are helpful!
DeleteGreat video, until I saw the "surrogate for my sister" one :( It still made me cry though!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that one wasn't so good. :(
DeleteWow! That was a great song/ video! Thank you for sharing it. Praying for your sa.
ReplyDeleteCan't even watch video- I know it would make me cry. Can't wait to hear about your retreat. Praying for you.
ReplyDelete