I am living proof that she does! I can count on one hand how many times I've been drunk, and one of them was with TCIE! She also makes REALLY good kale chips.
When will CD1 get the message that it is not welcome? :(
I am looking forward to getting to meet you and TCIE next week though...I'm jealous of the wine though, I don't think The Man would appreciate the 4 hour drive home with me on pain meds AND wine.
Wait?!?! How do you have the "reply" feature on your blog? I've been wanting one of these forever on blogger?!?! I'm totally jealous and NEEEEEED to know. (Ok, perhaps I'm exaggerating a little. But just a little.) I still need to know :).
I promise you I did nothing to enable these threaded comments. They just appeared on my blog! Wow, I feel special now. A nice little pick-me-up on CD1. Maybe they'll appear on your blogs soon?
I love it as much as you two though. :)
Rebecca, I didn't know I get to meet you!!! I can't wait! Are you have ultrasounds done too?
Sorry for CD 1. Have fun with TCIE. Will you and she be in Salt Lake City in July for the AAFCP meetings? I may try to make it down for some of the meetings since it's hosted by my local fertility care center. Would love to meet up!
So sorry for CD1, but it is pretty cool that you get to hang out with TCIE!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you! I don't care that Advent is over!
Boo CD1. :( I'm sorry. I hear TCIE serves good wine. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am living proof that she does! I can count on one hand how many times I've been drunk, and one of them was with TCIE! She also makes REALLY good kale chips.
ReplyDeleteGo away AF- you stink! Sorry to hear that she arrived today. You are in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWhen will CD1 get the message that it is not welcome? :(
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to getting to meet you and TCIE next week though...I'm jealous of the wine though, I don't think The Man would appreciate the 4 hour drive home with me on pain meds AND wine.
Wait?!?! How do you have the "reply" feature on your blog? I've been wanting one of these forever on blogger?!?! I'm totally jealous and NEEEEEED to know. (Ok, perhaps I'm exaggerating a little. But just a little.) I still need to know :).
DeleteYes, I'm wondering the same thing. This reply feature is way cool. Do share how to add it!
DeleteOh, nevermind I figured it out! Here's the directions!!!!
Deletehttp://buzz.blogger.com/2012/01/engage-with-your-readers-through.html
Yay! yay! yay! (yes, I realize this is a ridiculous amount of excitement, but it's the little things :))
I promise you I did nothing to enable these threaded comments. They just appeared on my blog! Wow, I feel special now. A nice little pick-me-up on CD1. Maybe they'll appear on your blogs soon?
DeleteI love it as much as you two though. :)
Rebecca, I didn't know I get to meet you!!! I can't wait! Are you have ultrasounds done too?
Thanks for the link, Rebecca. I updated my settings.
DeleteSorry for CD 1. Have fun with TCIE. Will you and she be in Salt Lake City in July for the AAFCP meetings? I may try to make it down for some of the meetings since it's hosted by my local fertility care center. Would love to meet up!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am planning to go to the conference. (The only thing that would have stopped me from going was a pregnancy...) It would be great to meet you!
DeleteWell, you CAN still be pregnant at the conference! Let's connect as the time gets closer.
DeleteBooo CD1!!! Good luck with the ultrasound series next week.
ReplyDeleteugh. this thread is kinda cute now though...way to take a sad moment and make it happy :)
ReplyDeleteCD1 - no fun. :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about CD1! But it has to be a little exciting to hang with TCIE. :-)
ReplyDelete