"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." ~opening line in Bella
I love it so much!!!
Oh my gosh, we're famous! So cool!!
Thanks for the link!!! What a great article!
I just discovered this circle on Christmas Day, and it's beautiful. So glad to have found this community!
Sooo very proud of my lady friends:):):) I LOVE IT! hahha....Hebrews, you crack me up!
:)
So inspired! I've been TTC for 18 months, and I'm praying about whether I should start a blog.
Thanks for stopping by. :)
I love it so much!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, we're famous! So cool!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link!!! What a great article!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered this circle on Christmas Day, and it's beautiful. So glad to have found this community!
ReplyDeleteSooo very proud of my lady friends:):):) I LOVE IT! hahha....Hebrews, you crack me up!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteSo inspired! I've been TTC for 18 months, and I'm praying about whether I should start a blog.
ReplyDelete