page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

Adopt a blogger

(my apologies for the delay of this post...Blogger's scheduling feature is not foolproof apparently...)  :)

If you're new to my blog, welcome!  TCIE has kindly chosen me to be the adopted blogger for April.




When my DH and I were first married, I dreamed of a large family (8-10 kids).  Since then my dreams have faded and have been replaced by tears.  We do enjoy our life as two, but we long to share it with children.  

We've been TTC for almost 4 years.  I've had surgery twice to remove endometriosis, and I'm 99.5% recovered from the more recent surgery in February.  I'm on many medications and supplements to treat my various deficiencies (see the right sidebar for a current list).  Surgery resets our TTC clock back to zero, but we still have yet to fix another ongoing problem (brown bleeding or TEBB).  This cycle is our first time TTC since surgery.

We haven't pursued adoption yet, but it is on our minds.  If we do decide to go down that road, it would likely not be before the end of this year.


My patron saint for 2013 is St. Jude the Apostle.  When his name appeared on the saints generator, at first I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  He is known for being the patron saint of hopeless or lost causes.  With my current state of fertility (or lack thereof), I am glad to have such a strong intercessor praying for me.  I've also been asking him to pray for my DH to find a good job this year, which isn't a hopeless case, but will be difficult given how few openings are available in his area.

Thank you in advance for your prayers or other offerings you may make for my DH and me.  I'm so grateful to all of you!




P.S.  If you haven't started already, I hope you'll join me in praying the Divine Mercy Novena.  The Feast of Divine Mercy is one of my favorite days of the whole year.  If you're fortunate, a parish near you may have a special service this Sunday afternoon at 3 p.m.

12 comments:

  1. So privileged to pray for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's "your" month! I will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you! Your journey has been so long, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog through This Cross I Embrace. Your story sounds pretty similar to mine. I had my first laparoscopy two weeks after you (about six weeks ago) and I am going back to work for the first time tomorrow. It's so nice to read your surgery story - I was also very disappointed when the nurse told me I couldn't wear nail polish! My husband and I have been TTC for 2.5 years, and I only just discovered the world of Catholic infertility blogs. Reading what you and others like us have experienced is incredibly helpful, since I feel very alone among all my (extremely) fertile family and friends. (Last year I had FOUR nieces born within six months of each other.) I will pray for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO excited to pray for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to have another opportunity to pray for you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late, but I'm SO HAPPY to pray for you this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)