page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Friday, October 18, 2013

St. Jude novena

St. Jude is my patron saint this year, and his feast day is coming up on October 28.  I'm going to pray the novena below starting tomorrow and going through the 27th.  You are welcome to join me if you'd like or leave your intentions in the comments.  My intentions are for all those struggling with infertility or miscarriage and for DH to find a job.  I have a few special intentions also.




International Shrine of St. Jude in New Orleans

5 comments:

  1. I'll join you! I'll pray for the same intentions. I've actually started including St. Jude in our litany of saints, which I guess is a sign of how hopeful I feel about our fertility right now, ha! (patron saint of hopeless causes and all...) thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I haven't prayed to St. Jude for awhile, but love him especially since my Dad's middle name is Jude. I will join in for all those suffering from infertility, and those considering/embarking on the road to adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try this too...I'm not too good at praying novenas ( I humbly admit). Praying for our sisters in Christ who are suffering with IF and those couples who are on the journey of growing their family through adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join you too! My intention is for my friend Amber to find a new job. And for those suffering from IF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)