page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm free!

The PICC line has been removed! Yay! Free at last! :)

I didn't feel a thing as the nurse removed it. The "worst" part was actually when she was removing the tape that held everything in place, but that wasn't too bad.

I still have to wait another day before I can shower so the hole in my arm closes up. I don't often look forward to showers this much, but I can't wait!

Now we wait and see what happens. I'm mid-cycle now, so it'll be several weeks before we'll know if the antibiotics eliminated my TEBB. Of course, if AF doesn't come, that would be fine with me, too. :)

To be honest, I am scared. I am scared to hope. I am more scared of the disappointment if this doesn't work. I am scared that Dr. K could say there's nothing more she can do against the TEBB. I keep telling myself that I just have to trust God on this for whatever happens, but it's so much easier said than done. I may have to keep reminding myself every five minutes, "Jesus, I trust in you."

8 comments:

  1. Freedome!! Woo hoo! I can't wait to see what it does to your TEBB. The TEBB doesn't have a chance against you and the PICC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how you feel after all of this. I am a nervous wreck for you!

    Sending lots of prayers your way my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and pray that this is the end of TEBB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, done!! Now so long TEBB and don't come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're free of the PICC line! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I say a lot of Jesus I trust in you. Have hope my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm celebrating right along with you!!!!! I'm praying that the TEBB is vanquished for GOOD!! Hooray for showers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad it is gone and pray that it was successful. It will work. It will work. And, if all else fails and dr. K can't do more for it, Dr. Toth can. And Dr. Hilgers supports Dr. Toths' work completely. He just says sometimes his extreme isn't necessary. But sometimes it is. Here is hoping it isn't! And if you ever want to read his books about infection, I have both of them on my computer for free-they are word and pdf docs so no sense in buying them (sorry dr. t). from someone who has battled infection and won (at least enough to have two healthy kiddos) I am telling you, it can be done. Prayers that this is it for you! p.s. just updated my blog about my surgery and you won't believe all my internal signs of infection/inflammation. UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)