page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Monday, February 21, 2011

Surgery is done!

Well, ladies, I survived.  :)  Thanks for all your prayers!  I appreciated them so much.  I'll write a more detailed account this week, but here's a short summary for those of you dying to know how it went.  I know there has got to be at least one person out there who is as curious about another IF blogger's surgery results as I am...  ;)  Ironically I'm not as impatient with knowing my own results as you will learn shortly.

Dr. C found and removed some endometriosis.  I don't know what stage it was, but there wasn't much.  My tubes were open.  I don't think there was a polyp.  My uterine septum is history.  That is about all I know of the results.  Dr. C spoke with DH before I woke up from anesthesia and recorded the conversation on my cell phone so I can listen to it tomorrow.  Today I just needed to (try to) relax and recover.  My pain is pretty well-controlled by more than one medication.  DH doing a fabulous job taking care of me.  More details to come tomorrow after I am more rested.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Praise God!! Here's to a very speedy, complete, and fruitful recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can't wait to hear the recording. OH.

    Are you feeling better and better? What a relief to have that over with.

    Let the healing begin! I am new to your blog but will be following it closely from now on.

    Praise God, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to hear more details :) Prayers for your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahoo! its over! glad to hear everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful news! So glad everything went well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good! I'm hoping you recover quickly and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all great news!!! Yippee!! Don't you just feel so good with that behind you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)