My robotic laparoscopy to remove the endo is Thursday. Tomorrow I'll be on a clear liquid diet all day plus the ever-popular bowel prep (bottle of magnesium citrate at midday). I'm hoping the car trip tomorrow night will be...uneventful in the GI department. :) That means today is my last day of real food, so I'm enjoying it as much as possible, sort of like celebrating Mardi Gras before fasting on Ash Wednesday.
I received the Anointing of Sick after Mass on Sunday which has kept the anxiety away. My pastor kindly volunteered to offer Mass on Thursday for me.
I've been taking advantage of my last few days of mobility. I cleaned the bathtub. I vacuumed the whole apartment. Tonight I might clean the inside of the refrigerator. There's nothing like the prospect of not being able to bend down for weeks to get me motivated to clean. ;)
The plan is that I will spend Thursday night in the hospital and hopefully will be discharged Friday.
I will be offering the pain of my recovery for all those considering abortion, for those affected by abortion, for Lucky as Sunshine and her husband, and for all of you.
DH or I will post something here on Thursday after surgery is done. Thank you in advance for your prayers!








I hope that the prep and the car trip go well! You're in my prayers!
ReplyDeletePraying for your surgery and looking forward to seeing you in recovery! Thank you for offering up your suffering for Lucky as Sunshine and her family.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy mardi gras :)! Praying your surgery goes well!
ReplyDeletePrayers! You'll love coming home to a clean house. :)
ReplyDeleteOh that darn prep!! Enjoy your Madri Gras though and you will be in my prayers!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you have to through this again! Prayers that it goes well and that this might be your last lap!
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my prayers! I am having endo removed in March. I am very nervous.
ReplyDeleteHope surgery went smoothly!!!
ReplyDelete