page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Monday, March 31, 2014

A little more waiting

The MRI went well.  I spent a total of 35 minutes listening to a variety of loud techno-like or fire-alarm-like noises.  They put headphones on me so I could listen to elevator music, but I could only hear the music during the few seconds between scans.  I did keep my eyes closed the whole time, except for a brief moment when the tech asked me a question (What county is Omaha in?  No idea...).  It felt like a coffin that was lit up on the inside, but I suppose in a coffin you wouldn't be wearing a head brace to keep your head still.  The "ceiling" was a lot closer to my face than I expected.  I closed my eyes immediately.  :) 

The tech said the radiologist could take up to 48 hours to read it, so I might not get the results until Wednesday at the earliest.  Just a few more days to wait...

10 comments:

  1. Glad you got through it but sorry you must keep waiting! Oh, and for future reference, Omaha is in Douglas County. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) I won't forget it now. (the tech did google it while I was there)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I opened my eyes accidently too. It is so freaky! I know you are tiny too. I don't know how they even fit average size people in there! Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking back to see if you've gotten any news! Continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)