page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I didn't marry your uterus and other quotes

Here are some funny or cute things DH has said...


This was CD2 and it also was the day after taking naltrexone for first time in a week and a half.

DH:  You're in a good mood today.  You're maybe a little loopy even.
Me:  I took my naltrexone last night.  Oh, it also could be that my blog readers are praying for me extra.  I wrote on my blog yesterday that I was sad.
DH:  You should tell them to calm down their prayers.


While planning for a weekend trip involving a drive of several hours...

DH:  Don't forget to pack your naltrexone.  If you forget, I will send you home to get it.  By yourself.


Me:  I'm sorry I can't give you a child.
DH:  I did not marry your uterus.  I married you.


Talking about DH's sister-in-law who recently had a baby...

DH:  I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant again soon.  She's younger than you.  You know, these are her most fertile years.
Me: (pouts and hangs head in sadness)
DH:  That's okay.  Your fertile years are coming.
Me:  (raised eyebrows)
DH:  It's okay.  I'm going to be an old dad.  Abraham was an old dad.


DH is going to the grocery store...

DH:  Do want anything?  And don't say babies because I can't buy you babies.


After picking up an expensive antibiotic...

DH:  $100?!?  That's gold-coated medicine.
Me:  Really.  So there's gold on there?
DH:  No.  It's probably platinum.

11 comments:

  1. sounds like conversations in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hubbies are so funny, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God really knew what he was doing when he gave us our DHs, didn't he? I treasure these quotes because they remind me a lot of my own DH. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) He is funny! Glad you have him to help make this adventure we call life interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! My hubby sounds quite similar...mine actually said the same "uterus" line. Thank God for husbands! You have a gift from God in him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)