page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, December 9, 2012

What happens when you forget HCG

This:

I saw this on the back of a car driving around town one day.

Over Thanksgiving I forgot to bring my HCG along.  I was gone during the days of my cycle when I usually take HCG.  PMS ensued.  Add in Thanksgiving traffic that moved at a glacial pace and me driving.  It was not pretty.   DH tried to defuse my mood.  It didn't work.  Poor DH.  I definitely helped with his sanctification that day.

HCG will be the first thing I pack for Christmas vacation.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I was very grateful for HCG last night while we endured a pre-Christmas party with my crazy parents.

    It truly is a miracle drug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! We've so been there! I remember one night, right as my dh was walking out the door, that I needed my shot. Of course, I blamed him and said some not so nice things probably. Later on, after thinking about it I felt like an idiot and called him and made things right. He was/is so patient! Thank God for our patient husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, is there some unwritten rule that Christmas and Thanksgiving have to occur in the post-peak phase of every IF woman??! What is with that?!?? So not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't take HCG but I always make sure I have my progesterone, it's my happy drug :) I agree with Amy, it seems like the post peak phase is always around a holiday or AF comes on a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dh lovingly calls it batsh-- crazy when I get this way- of course, he only says that afterward when we can laugh. Glad you have a guy that's there for you, too. yeah- what's up with the holidays and AF? or when you get AF on your way to a baby shower?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure my PMS might single-handedly get my husband into Heaven. But yeah, I can relate! Love me some HCG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)