page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My TEBB is...

GONE.

(picture me screaming here)

The IV antibiotics worked. I am stunned. And excited. Like jumping-up-and-down excited. This cycle might be the first realistic shot of getting a BFP that we've ever had. Except that I think my endo might have returned, but that's another story.

I talked to Dr. K. She said we'll give it three cycles. If we're not pregnant by then, a laparoscopy—my second one—is likely up next. I figured that would be the case. I'm okay with that.

But for now, I am hopeful. Like through-the-roof hopeful. :)

I have so much to write about and no time to do it in the near future as DH and I take a little vacation, but I couldn't wait to share this news.

22 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!!! What fantastic news!!!!

    Have a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited to hear this. Enjoy the vacation. Can't wait to hear all your thoughts about the conference when you have time. And hear what you ended up seeing and doing on the vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so happy!!! I know the excitement!!! Pretty funny what excites us huh? Happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat is such great news. It is nice when a treatment works. I was so surprised the first time mine went away too. It is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful!!!! I am so hopeful for you! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!! :) Have a great trip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!!!! Such great great news! Prayers that your endo is NOT back and a BFP is the follow up to this :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!! Praying for a BFP for you! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyy!!! Have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad it worked!! Enjoy the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy for you!! Way to kick that TEBB to the curb, woohoo!
    PS, how's the conference??

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING, GIRL!!!!! AMAZING!!!!
    Praying for you to get that BFP! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy C! And even more hopeful.. Praying, praying, praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hurraaay for HOPE!! Praying this is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful news, yippee skippee! Enjoy your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing!!! Way to kick that TEBB's butt!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to hear updates from you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope your vacation went well! Did the TEBB stay away? Really hoping that it has!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)