page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Prayer buddy reveal

This Lent I had the privilege of praying for Isaiah 55:8-9 as she waits to grow her family through pregnancy or adoption.  She found out that her profile will be shown to a birthmother this week.  I hope and pray she will have good news to share soon!!

Happy Easter!  Christ is Risen!

(Feel free to turn up the volume really loud and sing along.  That's what I do...)   ;) 


Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?
~1 Corinthians 15:55

He has been raised; he is not here.
~Mark 16:6

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I was singing it in my head this morning, waiting to hear it on the radio. Still haven't yet. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)