page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Friday, December 24, 2010

Prayer buddy reveal

It was my great privilege to pray for Sew during Advent prayer buddies.  I know my prayers for her were accompanied by many, many others as she went into early labor.  I am so thankful baby Hannah arrived healthy and didn't have to spend extra time in the hospital. This was my first time doing prayer buddies, so I felt rather humbled to be praying for Sew, as hers was one of the first infertile blogs I found.  Without knowing it, she introduced me to this wonderful community of Catholic women carrying the cross of IF, and I am forever grateful.  :)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Your prayers were paramount!!! You were in adoration during the exact hours she was pushing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you made that connection as well, like TCIE mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a blessing to have a prayer buddy who needed you so much!!! Your prayers were critical!!! And, they worked:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew--Yes! When I got home and checked your blog, Hannah had already arrived, so I made the connection then. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)