page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Thursday, September 2, 2010

P+17? Nope, CD1

The third cycle with HCG was a bust.  I did set a new personal record for post-peak phase length:  16.54 days.  Technically I could have gone to the lab to have my HCG level checked (pregnancy test) that morning before AF started, but Dr. A thought peak+17 might be a bit too early to test--HCG from the injection might still be hanging around.  Making it past lunchtime on peak+17 without AF starting was pretty exciting, though.

This cycle we're adding an antibiotic to see if it will eliminate some of the extra bleeding. Can I just say I would be ecstatic if I had fewer days of bleeding?  Obviously, if it helped me get pregnant, that would be great, but less bleeding would definitely be a welcome step.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so sorry :( I know it's even harder when you actually have reason to hope (like being P+17 for example).

    What antibiotic will you be taking? Biaxin? I didn't have any TEBB when I took Biaxin last cycle... I'm not taking it this cycle, and we'll see what happens. Maybe one month was enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking metronidazole. One of the physicians at the conference said he had success using it to clear up mid-cycle spotting. For one woman I know it eliminated her TEBB. I'd take either result. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh rats. I was so hoping this would be the one. I hope the antibiotic helps. The cycle I conceived I was on antibiotics. Actually, so was my hubby. Is your DH going to be on them as well? Praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe man! Sorry sweetie. Hang in there. I will hope and pray with you that the antibiotic works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commiserating with you...today was my CD1. I hope the antibiotic next cycle is the missing link! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)