page html

 photo titlehome_zps68ff2d5e.png  photo titleIFarticles_zps04be05bb.png  photo titlelearnCrms_zpsafd2d58c.png  photo titletinysurgeon_zps302cf518.png  photo titletinyblessing_zpsb145b495.png  photo titleemail_zpsaea060a0.png  photo tiny twitter_zps6w5w81x0.png  photo tiny pinterest_zpsk3mumyap.png

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disclaimer about TMI

I'm a CrMS practitioner.  Mucus is a common household word.  It has been for years—even long before I met DH or became a FCP.  So consider yourself warned ahead of time.  Some bloggers write TMI (too much information) on a individual post when talking about personal physiology.  I probably won't do that.  I'll just start talking about mucus or bleeding and assume everyone's comfortable with it.  Just wanted to be clear upfront.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Totally fine. We are all used to that. It is a common language among us. Plus, we have to know what's going on with you...its part of this whole process. Glad you are upfront!

    By the way, I love your quote above. My mom always said that, along with how great of a sense of humor God has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's funny. No, there really is no such thing as TMI on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...post away! I did put one disclaimer up when talking about my ever changing body during pregnancy. But it wasn't regarding mucus and charting stuff. That's never TMI but part of the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I put a disclaimer before the posts in which I talk about bodily functions and the like... well, I'd have a ton of disclaimers :)

    Post away, let's go, we're a'waitin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. :)